To obtain a position that would utilize my Internet experience, in
deploying and administrating a company’s projects
utilizing Silverlight technologies.
Lead Website developer / ASP.NET C# Programmer.
A self starter that is experienced in project planning, and large scale
application deployment. Has extensive knowledge in Process Improvement.
Experienced in implementing View Model (MVVM) architecture in Silverlight Line of Business, and consumer applications.
Aug 2007 –
Angeles County Office of Education
Senior Application Developer
· Created and maintained the DotNetNuke portal for the Controller's
office. Created custom applications for Inventory, telephone tracking, site
management and financial and student information systems. Also created
enterprise scanning solutions for document management.
Feb 2006 –
ASP.NET Programmer / Web Developer
· Created applications for internal and external company websites using ASP.NET/VB.NET including: Conference Room Scheduler, Company Directory, Zip Code Maintenance, Sales Targets Tracking system, Server Uptime Logging and Reports.
· Enhanced existing real-time shipping applications using the nationwide high transaction SQL database. Optimized stored procedures and SQL statements using Query Analyzer.
· Created mobile cell phone and PDA applications using the ASP.NET
Mobile Internet Toolkit.
Feb 2001 – Feb 2006
Toyota (Contracted through Spherion)
ASP Programmer / Web Developer
· Designed and deployed internal web sites for Corporate Services projects using ASP, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, and DTS’s on SQL Server 2000 and Windows 2000.
· Created front-end Access databases for SQL Server 2000 to process billing jobs submitted to various PeopleSoft interfaces.
· Designed, configured, deployed and administered ToyotaSharedServices.com using IIS5, SQL 2000, ASP, DTS’s and WinCron.
Sept 2000 – Present
Los Angeles, CA
ASP.NET/ASP Programmer / Webmaster
· RegistryPalace – C# ASP.NET 2.0 E-Commerce site on IIS5 (Windows 2000) Server / SQL 2005 / PayPal IPN / Object Data Source design pattern (Complete re-write from an VB.NET ASP NET 1.1).
· Valerie's Weddings – ASP.NET site on IIS5 (Windows 2000) Server / SQL 2000 / DotNetNuke Portal
· Beautify.com – Q&A Database, Contact Database and Doctor search on IIS5 (Windows 2000) Server / SQL 2000
· Message Board - NetCBC – Customized 5,000+ lines of code originally written for Launch.com to seamlessly integrate with a virtual web builder site running on IIS5 (Windows 2000) Server and SQL 6.5.
· Created state of the art Membership Management – Created original code on IIS5 (Windows 2000) Server to limit access to this membership site. Adapted ColdFusion 4.0 code to provide real-time credit card, check, and 900 number payment and validation.
Nov 1999 – Sept 2000
The Wet Seal, inc.
· Administered and extensively developed this company’s IIS 4 e-commerce website for their Wet Seal and Contempo Casuals stores. Enhancements included:
· ZoomImage Server - to allow customers to see a close up picture of the merchandise. This $500 solution using custom ASP 3.0 code and ZoomImage Server provided a savings of $40,000 when compared to similar solutions.
· Human Resources Employment Page – coordinated and programmed a IIS 4 web application using ASP 3.0 and Access 2000 that allowed Human Resources to add, edit, and receive resumes via the online “upload your resume through your web browser” feature. Salary - $60k/year
Nov 1997 – Nov 1999
Patients Unlimited Marketing Consultants
· Established company’s online presence, developed and coordinated e-commerce, e-mail, O’Reilly WebSite web server, Mediahouse traffic reports, and RealVideo for over 100 clients. Salary - $48k/year
Jan 1998 – Nov 1999
NetCBC - DigiCities
Designed and deployed over 30,000 websites for
Telemarketing/Online presence provider using IIS4, O’Reilly Website, and
Cold Fusion 4.0. Created new, innovative and industry leading procedures,
including “Instant DNSing”. Salary – $1,000/Week
Jul 1996 – Nov 1997
Quinn Communications Co.
· Developed and maintained company and client IIS 4 websites including maintaining e-mail and news server and well as installing and maintaining 40 dial-up lines using Wildcat Netserver. Salary - $40k/year
Dec 1995 – Jun 1996
LOL Communications Co.
Applications: Visual Studio
2010/2008/2005/2003, Team Foundation Server 2008/2005, SQL
2005/2000/7 (DTS / Stored Procedures / Functions),
RX Extensions, OData, WCF, Web Services
ASP.NET mobile controls,
MS Office 2003/97, FrontPage 2003/98/97, Visual
InterDev 6.0, IIS 5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0, WebSite Pro ,
Robohelp, Sybase Data Window .Net, ClickOnce
, Robohelp, Sybase Data Window .Net, ClickOnce