To obtain a position that would utilize my Internet experience, in
deploying and administrating a company’s projects
utilizing Microsoft technologies.
|Lead Website developer / ASP.NET C# Programmer. A self starter that is experienced in project planning, and large scale application deployment. Has extensive knowledge in Process Improvement.|
Aug 2007 –
Angeles County Office of Education
Senior Application Developer
· Designed and supervised the development of the Los Angeles Educational Passport System.
· Created and maintained custom applications for Inventory, telephone tracking, site management and financial and student information systems. Also created enterprise scanning solutions for document management.
Feb 2006 –
ASP.NET Programmer / Web Developer
· Created applications for internal and external company websites using ASP.NET/VB.NET including: Conference Room Scheduler, Company Directory, Zip Code Maintenance, Sales Targets Tracking system, Server Uptime Logging and Reports.
· Enhanced existing real-time shipping applications using the nationwide high transaction SQL database. Optimized stored procedures and SQL statements using Query Analyzer.
· Created mobile cell phone and PDA applications using the ASP.NET
Mobile Internet Toolkit.
Feb 2001 – Feb 2006
Toyota (Contracted through Spherion)
ASP Programmer / Web Developer
· Designed and deployed internal web sites for Corporate Services projects using ASP, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, and DTS’s on SQL Server 2000 and Windows 2000.
· Created front-end Access databases for SQL Server 2000 to process billing jobs submitted to various PeopleSoft interfaces.
· Designed, configured, deployed and administered ToyotaSharedServices.com using IIS5, SQL 2000, ASP, DTS’s and WinCron.
Sept 2000 – Present
Los Angeles, CA
ASP.NET/ASP Programmer / Webmaster
· RegistryPalace – C# ASP.NET 2.0 E-Commerce site on IIS5 (Windows 2000) Server / SQL 2005 / PayPal IPN / Object Data Source design pattern (Complete re-write from an VB.NET ASP NET 1.1).
· Valerie's Weddings – ASP.NET site on IIS5 (Windows 2000) Server / SQL 2000 / DotNetNuke Portal
· Beautify.com – Q&A Database, Contact Database and Doctor search on IIS5 (Windows 2000) Server / SQL 2000
· Message Board - NetCBC – Customized 5,000+ lines of code originally written for Launch.com to seamlessly integrate with a virtual web builder site running on IIS5 (Windows 2000) Server and SQL 6.5.
· Created state of the art Membership Management – Created original code on IIS5 (Windows 2000) Server to limit access to this membership site. Adapted ColdFusion 4.0 code to provide real-time credit card, check, and 900 number payment and validation.
Nov 1999 – Sept 2000
The Wet Seal, inc.
· Administered and extensively developed this company’s IIS 4 e-commerce website for their Wet Seal and Contempo Casuals stores. Enhancements included:
· ZoomImage Server - to allow customers to see a close up picture of the merchandise. This $500 solution using custom ASP 3.0 code and ZoomImage Server provided a savings of $40,000 when compared to similar solutions.
· Human Resources Employment Page – coordinated and programmed a IIS 4 web application using ASP 3.0 and Access 2000 that allowed Human Resources to add, edit, and receive resumes via the online “upload your resume through your web browser” feature. Salary - $60k/year
Nov 1997 – Nov 1999
Patients Unlimited Marketing Consultants
· Established company’s online presence, developed and coordinated e-commerce, e-mail, O’Reilly WebSite web server, Mediahouse traffic reports, and RealVideo for over 100 clients. Salary - $48k/year
Jan 1998 – Nov 1999
NetCBC - DigiCities
Designed and deployed over 30,000 websites for
Telemarketing/Online presence provider using IIS4, O’Reilly Website, and
Cold Fusion 4.0. Created new, innovative and industry leading procedures,
including “Instant DNSing”. Salary – $1,000/Week
Jul 1996 – Nov 1997
Quinn Communications Co.
· Developed and maintained company and client IIS 4 websites including maintaining e-mail and news server and well as installing and maintaining 40 dial-up lines using Wildcat Netserver. Salary - $40k/year
Dec 1995 – Jun 1996
LOL Communications Co.
Applications: Visual Studio
2010/2008/2005/2003, Team Foundation Server 2008/2005, SQL
2005/2000/7 (DTS / Stored Procedures / Functions),
RX Extensions, OData, WCF, Web Services
ASP.NET mobile controls,
MS Office 2003/97, FrontPage 2003/98/97, Visual
InterDev 6.0, IIS 5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0, WebSite Pro ,
Robohelp, Sybase Data Window .Net, ClickOnce
, Robohelp, Sybase Data Window .Net, ClickOnce